5 Promises To My Littles

5 Promises To My Littles

You may not know me yet, but I know you. Here are 5 promises I'll never break.

14
5 Promises To My Littles

Dear littles,

Although you may not know who I am, I know who you are! And the first thing I have to go ahead and say, is that 2 are better than 1! Surprise you’re a TWIN!

I can’t wait to officially have you as mine! I am looking forward to see what all you can accomplish this year because I know you two carry such special and unique qualities. You made me fall in love with you from day one, and I couldn’t image two more perfect additions to add to my BIG fam. Although you may not know who I am yet, I wanted to go ahead and make a couple promises to you.

1. I will always be there for you.

Times may get tough, and school may be hard, but I can promise you that I will always have your back. No matter the situation, I will always be there for you.

2. I will love you equally.

There may be two of you, but that’s only because I couldn’t go through life without you both! You are so special to me and carry so many different personality traits, that I couldn’t just choose one. With that being said, I promise to love and treat you equally.

3. I will always support you.

Whether it’s a sport, participating in an event, or just making a really tough decision in life, I will always have your back. I know that you both are smart girls and have a good sense of character. Although, I may not agree with you, I will always have your back

4. I promise to always be open-minded.

We may butt heads at time, but I promise you that nothing will get in the way of our relationship. I will always hear you out; I’ll be slow to speak and slow to listen. I want you to feel comfortable coming to me with anything

5. I promise to be the best Big that I can possibly be.

I hope to be your best friend, role model, and biggest support system all wrapped up in one, loving package. I will strive to fulfill all these promises and to never let you down.

With all of this being said, I CAN NOT WAIT for you to be mine! I hope these promises show you how excited and ready I am to be your big. I’ve been waiting for this moment to happen all year, and now it finally is! Happy Big/Little week little ones! I love you more than you know!