Products To Keep Skin Breakout Free And Hydrated

It’s important to know that everyone’s skin is different.

91

It’s that time of year where the wind not only hurts your face but dries it out too. Recently, I have been finding patches of dry skin all over the apples of my cheeks and eyes. Not only has this been happening, but also I’ve been breaking out continuously. I placed all my blame on winter and its frosty air. I figured it was time to put a stop to the harm that it’s doing to my skin. There’s no way that I am the only one experiencing irregular skin issues, meaning I’m not the only one frustrated. Here is a list of skin products that defeats the grip winter has on our skin.

Products for Dry Skin

1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost

I’m a huge fan of Neutrogena. Then again, who isn’t? I was thrilled when I saw they released a line targeted for dry skin on your face! They have an array of jells, creams, serums, and face washes all dedicated to boosting the skin’s hydrations. They even have products for specific parts of your face, such as eyes.

2. Cleaning Clear Hydro-Boost Morning Cleanser

There’s really no better way to wake up than to have little beads that have been infused into this face wash wake up your skin. Not only does it refresh your skin, while preparing it for the day, it’s hydrating it! This cleanser is also only made with water, so for anyone of you who have trouble with oil, you have no worries.

3. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator

This product is both cream and gel based. Also, there is no use of any oils. This product works to hydrate your skin gently without relying too heavily on chemicals. It repairs and strengthens your skin’s moisture barrier in order to keep moisture locked in.

4. Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask

Raise your hand if you love a good facemask, especially and overnight one! This mask hydrates you skin over night, leaving your skin glamorous and refreshed in the morning. However, not only does this mask hydrate you skin, it is also anti-aging by ensuring the protection of soft, firm skin.

5. Seacret Mineral-Rich Peeling Gel

This gel is lightweight on skin. It works by using minerals from the Dead Sea that had been infused with Chamomile and Aloe Vera. These ingredients remove dead skin cells, leaving the face glowing, fresh, and hydrated.

6. Lush Magical Morning Moisturizer and Primer

Yes! You read that correct! This product hydrates skin and can work as a primer. This product uses all natural ingredients from South America, Morocco, and Ghana. After you use this product your skin will have a velvety touch, while looking matt.

Products for Breakouts

1. Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub

Formulated with salicylic acid, this product defeats breakouts, while preventing new ones. It also exfoliates the skin, removing dirt and oils that were tucked into your pores and scrubs away the black heads. The skin type recommended for this product was oily. However, my skin is not oily and when I used it worked wonders. It seemed as if results happened over night!

2. Nexcare Acne Absorbing Covers

As we all know, blemishes are irritating. The usual go to solution is to pop the pimple at first sight. Well, not any more! These little covers are supposed to be placed over the problem area. It works as a sponge by absorbing pus and oil. Once the covers shade changes to the color white, all of the dirt and oil has been removed. Also, you could wear makeup while still wearing the cover. The cover will go unnoticed to others.

3. Avène Cleanance Expert

If your skin is a bit on the sensitive side, this product could be great for you. It is anti-inflammatory and does not use salicylic, or glycolic acid. This is a lightweight cream that keeps your skin hydrated and works on your skin to clear it. This product promotes cell turnover, so your pores become unclogged. This product keeps your skin’s oils at a normal level, leaving you with a matt finish and velvet smooth skin.

4. Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System

These acne treatment products come in a set of three, made up of a salicylic acid acne treatment cleanser, acne control lotion, and a bottle of benzoyl peroxide lotion. They all contain a dermatologist choice of acne medications. Using this combination gets rid of breakouts, does not inflame skin, and makes skin consistently clear.

5. E.L.F Zit Zapper

Similar to the absorbing covers, this product is an easy way to get rid of pimples quick and easy. You uncap to rub the ballpoint, medication coated point onto the desired areas. This formula is made up of salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. These all work together to stop acne, prevent redness, as well as prevent swelling.

6. Radha Beauty Tea Tree Essential Oil

This product is made from oil that came from the leaves of the native Australian coastal trees. It’s healing properties clean out pores ideally fast to get skin looking better than ever in a short amount of time. It also protects skin against infections, while supports a healthy completion.

I understand that it is frustrating when it becomes difficult to find products that work perfectly for your skin type. It’s important to know that everyone’s skin is different. I only listed a few products in this article out of the thousands that are available. There’s something for everybody. Sometimes the process turns into a trial and error. You just have to keep looking for something that works for your skin!