11 Books To Buy On Amazon Prime Day Under $20 To Add To Your Book Shelves

On October 7, the USPS refuted any claims to Rolling Stone that Amazon Prime Day would impact the timely delivery of 2020 mail-in ballots

Amazon Prime Day is hands down the best online shopping day of the entire year, and what better time than now to find yourself a good deal on a great book to cozy up by the fire with this fall!

1. "1984"

A classic dystopian novel and one of my personal favorites, you'll definitely want this one in your cart!

2. "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"

Hopefully, by buying the first HP book, you become hooked and dedicate yourself to the whole series because we all know HP > Twilight.

3. "Charlotte's Web"

If you don't have a copy of this on your shelf, what are you even doing?

4. "Where The Sidewalk Ends"

This is the best poetry book of all time. For all ages.

5. "The Fault In Our Stars"

Most people have seen the movie, but have you actually read the book? The movie was mediocre, but the book? I finished that in one day.

6. "Crime And Punishment"

Fyodor Dostoesvsky isn't everyone's cup of tea, and I get that. But, if you like books that make you think, he's definitely for you!

7. "The Book Thief"

This book has so many layers to it, and although I have only read it once, I definitely want to re-read it a time or 20!

8. "Fahrenheit 451"

Another dystopian type piece, this is a super engaging read for not only on grade level readers but adults, too!

9. "A Tale Of Two Cities"

Charles Dickens is a staple on any bookshelf, and this one is a great place to start!

10. "Romeo And Juliet"

Sorry not sorry, but if you skipped out on this one in high school, now's the time to actually grab a copy and read it!

11. "Alice In Wonderland"

Another "the book is way better than the movie even though the movie gets more love" tale.

Please tag @mylifejournal.co on Instagram

a teacup on top of stacked books Photo by My Life Journal on Unsplash

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.