I Prefer Having Field Trips Every Friday To Two-Hour Lunches At School!

We can learn more from field trips than from two-hour lunches.

1135
https://www.maxpixel.net/Fairy-Tale-Adventure-Girl-Leap-Fantasy-Cave-7277883

Here is a question. Do you prefer having class fields every Friday or two-hour lunch at school? I prefer having class field trips every Friday to a two-hour lunch.

I get to go to a place that I have never been to before. I get to broaden my horizons. As a student, I can go to places with my friends and classmates. As a teacher, I can go to places with my students and co-teachers. This can help us bond with each other and make memories of our adventures. We can take pictures as we go.

There will be something to look forward to on Fridays. We need a break from school. We need to have fun sometimes. It is good for us to go outside and breathe in the fresh air. We can walk around and reenergize ourselves. We can also exercise and reduce the amount of stress that we feel. We can also use the field trip to celebrate our hard work and the end of the school week.

Students will learn more about the world when they go outside. They will be more observant of their surroundings and be more practical with their decisions. If students are learning social studies, then they can go to places that they learned in class and see them in person. They can also see historical landmarks, monuments, and places. They can also go to colleges and universities. This will give them an idea of where they want to go after they graduate from high school.

Students will also get to learn about different cultures and their customs. They can go to restaurants and try out cultural foods that they have never tried before. They can go to places like Chinatown to explore the culture and events there.