Predictions For The Bachelor

Predictions For The Bachelor

Matt will choose Rachel.

1
Predictions For The Bachelor
Google

Honestly if Matt doesn't choose Michelle I will be devastated because Michelle loves kids, is confident, funny and doesn't have a racist past like Rachel does. Michelle did come late to the 25 season of the bachelor but she was amazing!

Furthermore, the show part of hometowns was when Matt met the family of the women that he will potentially marry, but I believe that Rachel's family was the rudest. The father was saying that he doesn't believe that Matt's intentions with Rachel are real.

Michelle Young Google

Moreover, Michelle's parents were generous and so heartwarming, they were reassuring Michelle that they support every step that she takes. Therefore, Michelle and Matt will be an amazing couple together, but he hasn't told her that he is falling in love with her and in their one on one he was more intimate with Rachel. Matt got to splurge Rachel and went out of his way to make the one on one special for her.

When Rachel had a fall doing the skydiving experience Matt was saying some deep things. Bri is definitely going home because she told Matt she resigned her job for him and he chose Rachel. So, Rachel has a huge possibility to win the bachelor. I'm addition, Michelle seems genuine and seems like she is ready for commitment. Michelle wants to make a change in her students' life and is involved and hilarious.

In conclusion, my heart wants Michelle to win because she is a goddess and Matt has a great connection with her. Rachel has no personality and has a racist past. I understand that everyone has a past but you must speak up about it and apologize to those that you disrespected.

Rachel Kirkconell and Matt James Google