Prayers

Prayers

A Short Poem

40
Prayers

They illuminate the night with spunk and spandex,

breathing life into the apartments they enter.

And when they miss class or a workout or their sorority social the next day,

they act like it was all worth it,

like they're here to learn but choose to live instead,

even if they wake in an alien bed.

And then there's me,

burrowing in my bedroom,

making a home for myself in my notebook scribbles,

praying my poetry will speak for me.

All my poems are prayers

sprinkled with insanity.

But no more insane than those who communicate

through howl and hoot,

bray and banshee,

vehement to the root.

So I wonder, in the end, who will bear more fruit-

them or me.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

23082

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!