Power Of Make Up Challenge

Power Of Make Up Challenge

Make Up isn't everything but it sure is fun.

While scrolling through Instagram I came a crossed a Make-Up challenge I had never seen before. It was called the Power Of Make Up Challenge, and the concept was pretty simple. Only put makeup on half of your face to see the difference that make up has on people.

In my opinion, I did not like the name of this challenge because no one ever needs makeup. No one should feel like they need to wear makeup every day, it should be something that people do because they enjoy it. That's the reason I do it because I honestly enjoy doing my makeup and that is the only reason anyone should do it. Not because they need to do it or feel like they aren't beautiful without it.

Bare face or with a face full of make up everyone is beautiful.

The song playing in the background of this is Raise The Flag by MGK.

The Make-Up products I used where:

1. NYX

- soft matte lip cream in Monte Carlo

- BB Cream in Nude

- Matte Liquid Liner

- Wonder Stick in Light/Medium

-Illuminator in Ritualistic/Rituel

2. ELF

- Concealer in light

-Eye Lid Primer in Sheer

-Mineral Infused Face Primer in Clear

3. Urban Decay

-Naked 2 Pallet. I used the colors Foxy, Verve, Pistol, and Blackout.

4. Rimmel

- Lasting Finish in Ivory (which fun fact, is still too dark for my face.)

-Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner

-Scandal Eyes

5. Eyeko

- Skinny Liquid Eyeliner In Black

6. Maybelline

- Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara

-Illegal Length Mascara

7. Benefit

- Sugarbomb Blush