Here Are 5 Of My Favorite Musical Artists For Any Mood

5 Of My Favorite Artists For Just About Any Mood

Whether I'm feeling sad, happy, pumped, inspired, or anything in between.. these are my go-to singers for just about any occassion.

14
https://pixabay.com/en/concert-girl-dancing-fun-crowd-1209323/

I love listening to music, I mean who doesn't? Walking to class, taking a shower, doing homework, hanging out with friends, I always have music playing. It is inspiring and each artist gets me feeling a certain way. Here are my top five favorite artists of late and some of their best hits.

1. Rex Orange County

I've been listening to Rex Orange County for quite some time now. He is an artist that suits any mood. Whether I be happy or sad putting Rex on in the background is an instant mood changer, his voice is so unique and honestly quite soothing. Some of my favorite songs include: Loving Is Easy, Sunflower, and Uno. He has many, many other songs but those always rank top three.

2. Post Malone

Post Malone is an artist that puts out music that again, suits any mood. He has two albums, but between the two there are plenty of songs that I listen to over and over again including: Rich & Sad, No Option, and Sugar Wraith. If you haven't listened to Post (which is fairly surprising,) his music will be on repeat, guaranteed.

3. Jessie Reyez

https://www.dnamag.co/home/now-playing-jessie-reyez

Jessie Reyez is one of my favorite girl boss artists. Her music is so unique due to her voice and her songs always hype me up. Some of my favorite songs include: Figures, Body Count, and Dear Yessie.

4. LANY

LANY Photo by Catie Laffoon

One of my favorite Indie-pop bands that is perfect for cold weather days. My favorite songs are Thick And Thin and If You See Her.

5. Quinn XCII

I have always been a huge fan of Quinn XCII, I absolutely love his voice and his songs never get old. Some of my favorites include Iron & Steel, Native Tongue, and Always Been You.