Post-Debate Insights

Post-Debate Insights

We need to remember that both candidates do not represent our values or others.

4
Post-Debate Insights
Wikipedia

We have less than three weeks left until our nation votes for the next President. I will admit I am very scared. I am scared of what has happened the past year, from rallies to protests in the street. Blood has been shed this year. We as a nation are no longer doing okay. We have a bitter racial war, we have hypocrisy in every place we go. The government just keeps spending money. But worse of all is the fact that as a nation we are now either a Trump supporter who acts like Trump or a Clinton support who is Clinton.

Let's really be honest, we both hate them, are scared of them and just want the nightmare to be over. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What I find right now is that we don't care. You support Trump, you must hate women, against quality and other countless arguments from both sides. Same thing with Clinton, you hate guns, want government in everything etc. We need to be honest with each other. Both candidates do not speak 100 percent for every person, their beliefs or anything. For me, neither candidate embodies my morals, ideals or beliefs besides myself.

Trump supports capitalism and lower taxes. That I want, reducing taxes puts more money in the pockets of people to companies and hopefully natural capitalism taxes over. But that is all up to a company to spread the wealth.

Clinton is a veteran, someone who is born in the muck and you know what you get. She can play anything as nothing and knows how to be cunning. It is like a can of natural light beer. It is very cheap and you paid for the quality. I would not mind someone who knows what's going on.

For me, I want a candidate that sees men and women as equals. I want a person who believes the Constitution is a document that is interpreted word for word, not where the wind blows. I want a person who will honor and keep the separation of church and state. I want a person who supports the troops, the men and women of emergency services, the everyday hard working Americans as well. I want a person who loves the country and has respect for others. I want a person who will fight for us and not give up.

Is my wish so hard? It is not but the beauty of a party is to have someone who supports what the collective wants. That does not mean the candidate actions reflect on the people, but the people choose that person with the belief they could represent the group the best.

As much as we hate both sides remember, they do not represent your family values, yours, your neighbors or anyone's really but was put there with a chance to fight for the group's values or platform. As we get closer to the ballot box remember that we must have the extreme before we have the mean of anything.