Polling Failure

Looking at the polls is a head ache. One Presidential candidate is ahead by nearly 4 points in one poll and another poll says otherwise. What is wrong with that statement? In a few simple words, I can accurately say the polls are wrong.

First off, I hate polls. I think they have always been inaccurate and stupid. If I were to poll someone out in the country on who they were going to vote for I would have no doubt Donald would win. The same goes for Hillary in her home state. Polling is inaccurate because it does not represent the people in whole. It only represents the type of people who were questioned.

At my school, Bernie Sanders is still the front runner. More students would rather not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton if they had to decide between the two. The crazy thing in the very relaxed poll I found was that more people in my area are not going to vote.

None of the polls I researched had anther option of not voting. Just looking at the news on Google, you can clearly see a swing in the poll results. The first poll puts Trump over Hillary by 3 points. The second favors Hillary with Donald falling behind by 4 points. How can there be such a difference? That's seven percent!

How do you just have a seven percent difference? Well, in my personal opinion I think it has to do with who is doing the polling. TIME Magazine polling shows Hillary in the lead by 3% but to be fair she has been on their cover 18 times that I have counted compared to Donald Trumps 4.

I may be stretching but does thing sound like fair and unbiased polling?

The same can be said about Fox News who put Donald Trump in the lead by 2 points.

Let's also not forget the margin of error. If you are accurately polling people then why is there a margin for error? In addition to the margin of error, they are also polling people who are not registered to vote and people who are unable. Again, wouldn't those individuals be thrown out of the polls? Their opinions can't be counted on election day!

Forgive me if I have just insulted a few people but let's focus on the truth and make our minds up with without the help from polls, celebrities, or biased networks.