10 Pokemon That Reflect College Majors

If College Majors Were Pokémon

A fun listicle that Lucy usually writes for her unpaid internship.

292
If College Majors Were Pokémon

In honor of the release of Detective Pikachu, which was a great movie and I highly recommend everyone to see. I present college majors as pokemon because we all sometimes think how could pokemon survive college. They could probably do better than us to be honest, however, If you ask Psyduck, he would say "Psyduck" with his hands over his head because the thought of college makes his head explode.

Psychology-Psyduck

media.giphy.com

Like Psyduck, Psychology majors love spa music and to occasionally have their feet rubbed before their heads explode because they deal with a lot of stuff.

Geology-Geodude

media.giphy.com

Geology is about the study of rocks and how they impact the environment. Geology majors are hard-headed like Geodude and love to dig, despite this they are rock hard cool!

Nursing-Chansey

media.giphy.com

Nursing majors are the kindest people to be around, and they care for others no matter what. Like Chansey, they are dependable, kind-hearted, and incredible.

Physical Education-Machamp

media.giphy.com

Like Mahchamp, physical education majors are goals when it comes to their workouts because their routines pay off pretty good. However, they are willing to help you set your goals and teach you how to live a healthy, active life.

Environmental Science-Roselia

media.giphy.com

Like Roselia, environmental science majors don't smell roses all day, they are smart and analyze the environment that they are in. They are strong, free-will and caring, never doubt the Roselias in your life because they will bite.

Criminology-Pikachu

media.giphy.com

In honor of Detective Pikachu, criminology is taken over by Pikachu because of his amazing detective skills and he likes coffee. Energetic and strong, Pikachu can do anything if they set their minds to it, just like our detectives in the police department.

Oceanography-Magikarp

media.giphy.com

Like Magikarp, oceanography can be seen as a useless major, but it is not because it is the only major to focus on the ocean and the impact on the land. They have a bigger impact than others think and you never know when you will need them.

Geography-Diglett

media.giphy.com

Geography majors are amazing because they analyze the underground and enjoy it! They are some amazing people and knows their way around the globe.

Music-Jigglypuff

media.giphy.com

Music majors are the most adorable people you will ever meet, like Jigglypuff, they are sweet, kind, and they are very talented with their instruments.

Electrical Engineering-Electabuzz

media.giphy.com

Electrical Engineering is a hard major to study, but like Electabuzz they are up for the challenge!! They are skilled in their work and want to improve the world!