Poetry On Odyssey: Let's Clear The Air!
Race

Poetry On Odyssey: Let's Clear The Air!

A poet's response to racism.

165
Poetry On Odyssey: Let's Clear The Air!
https://www.pexels.com/photo/abstract-bright-color-dark-397998

You think I am oblivious to how your brain processes and rationalizes facts.

I am not. I see the divisions. However, that is not of God IMAGINE that.

You think it does not hurt when you utter unfounded ignorance that looks to the past.

You're right it does not. It disappoints because we are the human race stop separating by class.

I know someone who can renew your mind. He will purge chaos, restore what is torn apart.

The only division that matters is the one that leads to blackness darkness.

Just as He did for me, He can cleanse every heart.

My foundation strengthens me. The Holy Spirit stands guard at the gate.

My heart overflows with so much love that there is no room for hate.

I will continue to pray for us. In God, is my faith.

Sadly, I cannot choose for you. So, I urge you do not hesitate.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5
Related Articles Around the Web