I'm grateful for the woman you've turned out to be,
Like leaves of change, you've enjoyed another year's harvest;
Your brashness, your tenacity, a stamp of your soul that is life's key,
Intelligence has gone the distance, though it's your kindness that took you the farthest.
Thus another harvest moon has come to pass; it's your willingness to be life-giving.
- Thanksgiving: Controversy Or Benevolent Holiday? ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: Grown ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: Baiting The Heart ›
- Poetry On Odyssey: An Ode To The Good Life ›
- Odyssey Community at Millennials of New Jersey ›