Poem

Poetry On Odyssey: Deal Breaker

she cut the chains that bound her

7
Poetry On Odyssey: Deal Breaker
Original Photo

It's not quite fair

She set herself free

He got broken

the love was rare

just wasn't meant to be

Now he's lonely

she cut the chains that bound her

grabbed her notebook and fled

she couldn't bear to see him in pain

couldn't stand to see the hurt

she still remembers when they met

still remembers that love untamed

now and then she stops to reflect

now and then she misses him fiercely

but she tries to remember what she learned

that her happiness is a deal-breaker for anyone

no matter how much it hurts

Check out my blog, rithimuspoeta.blogspot.com

Instagram, facebook: @rithimuspoeta

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

56424

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!