podcasts for college students

6 Podcasts Every College Girl Needs To Listen To As She Treks Across Campus To Class In The Morning

Get your headphones on and get ready for a great day.

243

It's back to school season and whether you're a new freshie or a senioritis senior, we all could use a little bit of motivation before heading back to the real world.

The podcast trend is still going strong and we know your first class is probably a good fifteen-minute walk from your dorm, so take that time to plug into your favorite podcast.

Need a place to start? That's what this article is for! These are the six podcasts you NEED to check out next semester.

1. Gals on the Go

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gals-on-the-go/id1415808510

"You'll find a mix of entertainment from tips on being productive to stories of all of their travel adventures while being full-time students... you will also hear audience questions answered weekly on topics such as school, traveling, being an influencer, college life, being productive, and oh so much more."

College can feel kind of lonely, but luckily with podcasts like Girls on the Go, it can help you feel a little less... well, alone. With titles such as, "Things We Wish We Knew Before Going To College" and "How to be Independent: Having "Me Time" and "Conquering FOMO", you'll find that relatable girl talk advice when you need it.

2. TED Radio Hour

TED Radio Hour

https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510298/ted-radio-hour

"Explores all the emotions, insights, and discoveries that make us human. The TED Radio Hour is a narrative journey through fascinating ideas, astonishing inventions, fresh approaches to old problems, and new ways to think and create."

With podcast titles such as "How We Love" and "Confronting Racism", TED Radio Hour will jumpstart your brain into thinking bigger than yourself with topics that relevant to what's happening in the world around us.

3. Bad With Money

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bad-with-money-with-gaby-dunn/id1144712710

"Feelings, finance, and the f*cking system... every week, Gaby brings a queer, feminist, unabashedly radical point of view to conversations with journalists, politicians, activists, and fellow deadbeats."

Turns out, it's not easy being an adult. Gaby helps makes the financial and political world seem a little less intimidating. Titles include, "Living on $2 A Day" and "Student Loan Advice." Two things that are the realest of real things to deal with when you're a college student. Yuck.

4. Tiny Leaps, Big Changes

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/tiny-leaps-big-changes-motivation-inspiration-personal/id1071032154?mt=2

"Tiny Leaps, Big Changes is a personal development podcast focused on exploring the day-to-day behaviors we all engage in that determine the results we gain in our lives... the show shares simple strategies you can implement into your life to start moving the needle towards your biggest goals."

You're in college because you have big plans and this podcast is here to help motivate you through the process. There are some habits you don't really develop in college and this podcast helps you start on the right path. With titles such as, "How To Start A Morning Routine" and "How To Find More Time In The Day", I promise, there's an episode you need to listen to.

5. Literary Disco

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/literary-disco/id509343636

"Writers talk about reading."

One thing you're going to have to do in college is write. A lot. Along with writing, you'll also have to read. Whether you need a refresher on a classic or truly want to listen to opinions on some of your favorites. This podcast covers a wide range of books such as, "The Great Gatsby" to "The Girl from The Black Lagoon".