Sea of Podcasts

Finding The Perfect Podcast For You

It's not easy when there's millions of them to choose from.

17
phone with earbuds
https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-earphones-on-a-desk-6251/

Whether you're in the car, exercising, or getting ready for the day, podcasts are the perfect counterpart to any situation that requires a bit more stimulation and entertainment.

Before you dive head first into a sea of endless podcasts, first think, what kind of topics are you interested in? Do you want to learn about the latest celebrity gossip? Do you want to be inspired to create your own business? Solve a murder mystery? Or cry it out over a love story? All of which I love to do, but all comes down to my mood and my emotional capacity, because sometimes, podcasts get real deep. I'm talking secrets spilled, tears shed, the whole nine yards.

With the amount of podcasts out right now and continuously being added, it's so easy to feel overwhelmed and bogged down by the amount of options.

For The Entrepreneur

If you're an entrepreneur at heart and are looking for a little inspiration, check out How I Built This with Guy Raz. On his podcast, Guy interviews the businessmen and women behind some of the largest brands. Each episode walks us through the birth, growth, and sometimes even death of a company. It's inspirational to say the least.

For The Pop Culture Junkie

If you're a pop culture junkie, The Morning Toast is the podcast for you. Claudia and Jackie are social media influencers with a mind of their own when it comes to comedy and pop culture. These ladies are sure to make you last and are always the first to deliver you the fast five stories you need to know before you wake up and take a bite out of your morning toast.

For The Crime Lover

If you're a crime lover interested in all things illegal, check out Last Podcast on The Left and Serial. Both podcasts were recently voted as the top podcasts by SimpleTexting.com, LPOTL ranking number one in 3 out of 4 U.S. regions. One important note to mention that only listen to Serial if you're ready to get invested in a series long cliffhanger.

For The Information Seeker

If you're an information seeker that loves hearing fact-based banter with two hilarious women, Stuff Mom Never Told You is the podcast you want to listen to. They cover topics anywhere from the ugly truth behind NFL cheerleaders to hard hitting topics in the news.

For The Money Challenged

If you're a bit money challenged and need direction on what to do with it, listen to HerMoney with Jean Chatzky. Jean is a well known finance professional and motivational speaker that helps listeners all over navigate through their money woes. She makes money make sense.

For The Hopeless Romantic

If you're a hopeless romantic, Modern Love is the podcast for you. Each episode, this podcast brings a past love story written on paper to life in the most beautiful way, some uplifting, some devastating. At the very end of each episode the writer behind the story always provides a current update to the story to provide listeners with a little bit of closure.

If you don't listen to podcasts, here's a sign from the universe to start now. I promise, if it doesn't make whatever you're doing more enjoyable, keep searching because there's a perfect podcast out there for everyone.

Go ahead and start listening now!