10 Plus Size Women Of Color On Instagram Who Inspire Us

10 Curvy Women Of Color On Instagram Who Inspired Us All To Take More Confident Lingerie Selfies

Learn to embrace your body and stop comparing yourself to the "beauty" standard with the help of these beautiful models and bloggers.

2739

It's not every day that you scroll on your timeline and see a body that resembles your own. With a beauty standard that has conditioned the minds of society to exclaim confidence!

When a fuller figure posts on social media — as if it's an extreme act of bravery to show yourself off if you're not under a size 6 — it's about time we take back our power and learn that we are enough just the way we are.

A wonderful way to start this journey is by swapping out your Instagram following for people that embody everything you're working for. No more feeling insecure for having thighs that jiggle and stretch marks on your hips.

These are the people you want to see on your timeline:

Latecia Thomas

@lateciat

She serves us face, walk, and body while speaking loud and proud for equality.

Denise Mercedes

@DenisemMercedes

Founder of two uplifting hashtags: #becauseitsmybody and #stylenotsize

Diana Sirokai

@Dianasirokai

It's written in bold in her bio: CONFIDENCE with Diana.

Tired of being criticized for being plus-sized and not fitting society's beauty standards, Diana took to instagram to build a platform that challenges every pre-conceived idea of beauty and celebrates all bodies.

Jessica Torres

@thisisjessicatorres

Not only is she a style icon, Jessica also has a Podcast and YouTube channel where her electric aura shines through the screen spreading love, light, and the knowledge that you are that bitch!

Kelly Augustine

@kellyaugustineb

From natural hair looks to healthy eats, Kelly rocks it all!

Gabi

@GabiFresh

Gabi is here to teach you to love the skin you’re in! She is the bikini and lingerie queen.

Veronica Campos

@Veroocampos

There's not a color in this world that won't look absolutely stunning on this woman.

Ireanna

@MynamesIreanna

She loves the skin she's in and she's not afraid to show it.

Erika Aguilera

@erikaaguileraa

This beauty is living her best life with her best friend by her side!

Lenix T rena'e

@lenix_trenae

Not only is she giving styling tips and preaching self love...is that a SoundCloud link in her bio?