7 Curvy Influencers EVERYONE Should Follow on Instagram

7 Curve-Friendly Lifestyle Bloggers And Models EVERYONE Should Be Following on Instagram

These women show us that beauty doesn't stop at a size ten.

11154

So, it's no secret that the fashion and beauty industries are finally starting to realize that beauty doesn't begin at a size two and stop at a size ten. For the past couple of years, the fashion industry has really started to rally behind women, (and men, too), of all shapes and sizes, and for that, all of us can be eternally grateful.

With that being said, if you're anything like me, you're probably not a size two or four, and you're probably looking for some curvy Queen inspiration from someone who looks more like you do than say, Gigi Hadid. (Not that she isn't absolutely gorgeous in her own right.)

A little while ago, I started searching for lifestyle bloggers and swimsuit models on Instagram who looked more like I did, and I was absolutely blown away with the amazingly empowering and self-affirming results that I was able to find.

It's such a breath of fresh air to be able to find prominent figures who look like most of us do. I'll make one thing clear though, it doesn't matter if you're a size 2 or a size 22, we all deserve to feel absolutely freaking gorgeous in our own bodies.

With that being said, here's a list of 7 curve-friendly lifestyle bloggers and models that I feel everyone should be following to add a bit of inclusive inspiration to their Instagram feeds.

Simone Charles

@simonecharles_

This absolute queen rocks any look and gives women like me the courage and empowerment to take that bikini pic we've all been too scared to take.

Sonny Turner

@sonnyturner_

Her post about plus-sized models from five days ago still has me saying "Yasss Queen!!"

Sandae

@curvygirlontherun

Her post about plus-size women two days ago literally gave me goosebumps!

Amber

@stylepluscurves

Her posts gave me that empowerment boost that I desperately needed!

Rochelle Johnson

@iambeauticurve

Her feed is literal perfection!

Caitlin Cunningham

@keepingitcunningham

Her post the other day about the realities of how it feels to be a plus-size girl is spot-on!

Candice Huffine

@candicehuffine

Saving the best for last, because her feed is the stuff that my women's empowerment-needing dreams are made of!