Plexus Is More Than That Silly Pink Drink

61

So here is the truth, many of you think it is so incredibly stupid that I sell Plexus. You think it is just the annoying "Pink Drink" that won't leave you alone. It follows you down on social media everywhere you go.

What you don't know, is that I truly do not give a sh** what you think. You see, while plexus is an annoying social media fad to you, it is a life changer to me. I mean how would you feel if you woke up feeling refreshed, or had a product that cleared out your gut so you no longer feel bloated. Better yet, what if you had a product that did wonders for your body, and by just posting about it on social media, you could earn a life's income? Wouldn't you want to take it? I mean think about it, I literally could get paid to sit on Facebook all day.

But the truth is, I am not in this to make money, I mean yeah it is an added perk. But the true joy comes in the friendships you make through plexus. When I was in college, I had a best friend, and we had a HUGE falling out, but you know what rekindled that? plexus. And no it wasn't the products that cured that, it was the fact that she was willing to step outside of her comfort zone, and reach out to me and share Plexus. And me being the curious one I am, I chomped at the bit.

The truth is, Plexus is more than that silly pink drink you all see. It is a support system of men and woman who have one common goal, making this world a healthier place. The products are amazing, and the people are even better.

So while you all keep sub-tweeting your fellow friends that are sharing plexus on their social media accounts and about how stupid it is, remember that we truly honestly do not care what you think, because, at the end of the day, we are stronger with the numbers of supporters we have with us. We are stronger because of the teams and friendships we are building. We are stronger knowing that no matter what city in the world we stop in, we have an automatic group of friends there. We support your network marketing business just as much as ours because we truly do enjoy getting paid to post things on Facebook and change your lives.