The Ultimate Playlist That Will Make You Feel At Home

These songs are perfect to jam out to with your friends!

129

The best feel-good songs are ones that make you feel content and at home. They are usually full of nostalgia or reminders that you are not alone and they never get old to listen to. I created a playlist of some of my favorites to listen to when I am feeling down or when I am missing some memories from my past.

1. "Another Night On Mars" by The Maine

images.pexels.com

"This one goes out to my closest friends, the ones that make me feel less alien" is the perfect description of friends who feel like home to you. You can be yourself around them and you know they won't judge you for being who you are.

2. "Don't Forget Where You Belong" by One Direction

images.pexels.com

"Don't forget where you belong, home." This song is a reminder that no matter where you go, your home roots are a part of you and made you who you are. You should never forget about them.

3. "There For You" by Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan

images.pexels.com

"But I can't do this alone, sometimes I just need a light." This song encapsulates the need to have someone to be there for you, someone you can call home so that you feel less alone.

4. "Rivers and Roads" by The Head And The Heart

images.pexels.com

"Rivers and roads, rivers and roads, rivers till I reach you." The nostalgic tone of this song is something everyone feels at some point of transition or change within their life. It is a comforting song to listen to as you adapt to change.

5. "Landslide" by Oh Wonder

images.pexels.com

"When you're caught in a landslide, I'll be there for you." This song is perfect to send to a close friend who is feeling lost and alone, it will help them feel more at home and feel like they have someone who genuinely cares about them.

6. "I Wanna Get Better" by Bleachers

images.pexels.com

"I wanna get better. I didn't know I was lonely till I saw your face." We all have that one person who makes you feel warm and loved inside with just one look at them. This song describes the feeling perfectly.

7. "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

images.pexels.com

"Home is wherever I'm with you." The definition of "home" can change multiple times throughout your life. Usually it is where you are with the people that you love the most or in the places you love the most.

8. "Castle On The Hill" by Ed Sheeran

images.pexels.com

"I miss the way you made me feel, it's real when we watched the sun set over the castle on the hill." This song takes you through the timeline of Ed Sheeran's memories that may make you feel reminiscent of your own memories growing up.