Are You Thinking Of Your Plans For Post COVID-19 Because I am

Its never too early to think of the future.

15
https://unsplash.com/photos/8mZdmmAUCHw
Photo by 胡 卓亨 on Unsplash

There is nothing wrong with planning your future especially when its fun plans for after quarantine. It keeps me going during this stay-at-home order. If it good for you to start planning your getaway or thinking about the first place you're going to visit when the ban is lifted than do it. I am excited about many things when the ban is lifted. It is ironic that I miss my job and being around the people at work when I complain to everyone else that it is a soulless job. Thinking of your future plans can help with your depression and anxiety.

Are you excited about seeing your friends and/or family? That is a great plan to start thinking about especially when you tend to live about 20 minutes from your friends. Has this quarantine shown you that you are a terrible friend that doesn't physically go to see your friends enough? Then it's time to start figuring out a plan to go have dinner or to host a pot luck at someone's house. With most people not having jobs at the moment, it's a wise idea to come together with the food that you have to share. It could end up being the best time and its even more special because of the length of time being spent apart.

If your state has closed down the nature parks and/or the beaches then its time to figure out a group (or just go with your significant other/ roommates) to go to these areas because they are going to need the most love and money after the ban is lifted. With mother nature healing the earth, it would be prime time to go see what she's done and appreciate it. She is the reason that we are still alive technically.

Being a foodie, I am super excited for restaurants to open up. I miss being able to go and eat outside of my house. It is the only time I get to dress up and get dolled up. I would love to go with a group of people. Like I said earlier, it would be an excuse to see friends that you didn't get to see during the stay-at-home-order. Maybe celebrate the quarantine birthdays that were missed or the holidays that we weren't able to celebrate with people we love.

We can all daydream about the day that the government gives us the complete okay to go out and have normal lives again. The virus has been around more than we like to think, so I doubt it's going to go away completely for a very long time. We can fight it with all of our strength. We made jokes that it is a horrible flu ( and it is), but it truly attacks the lungs of anyone. This virus has no mercy and doesn't care who you are. You can have low immunity and that's why WE ALL NEED TO STAY HOME AND/OR TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS.