10 places I'd rather be than studying for midterms

10 Places I Wish I Could Be Instead of Studying For Midterms

Midterms are just undercover vampires sucking the life out of you

10

You know that time right around the middle of the semester that really makes you regret skipping all those classes to go get Chick-fil-A with your friends (okay nvm Chick-fil-A is bae) or showing up to class with your laptop just to spend an hour taking Buzzfeed quizzes. Yeah, you what I'm talking about. MIDTERM TIME! The time where the joy of spring is completely ruined by colleges everywhere. In honor of probably having to withdraw from most of my classes anyways, here are ten places I'd rather be than stuck in my dorm room with a mound of study guides.

1. In a bathtub full of Chic-Fil-A

Considering the long lines at Chic-fil-A are what made me 30 minutes late for class anyways, what better place to be than bathing in my misery with the love of my life.

2. Back in high school

Okay, maybe this is a stretch but honestly my high school only gave you an exam one time and that was at the end of the school year and you only had to take it if you had a 90 or below.

3. On a cruise ship heading anywhere besides Clemson University

Bahamas. Puerto Rico. Canada. Alaska. Mexico. Cruise me to Wal-Mart for all I care.

4. At a basketball game

Nobody knows this, but I taught Lebron all he knows.

5. In my bed binge watching Greys Anatomy

I don't want to move from my bed until I've finished watching every season of Greys Anatomy, which is never because the show never stops.

6. At the zoo

I literally rather be put in a cage with a hungry lion than study one more page of statistics

7. Running a marathon

If I'm dead I don't have to take the midterms. Logic.

8. Volunteering at an animal shelter

There is absolutely nothing in the world I want more than to be surrounded by a thousand puppies licking my worries away

9. Somewhere learning the square root of pi

It's math, so technically I'm still studying.

10. In a therapy session

Honestly, I'm probably going to need all the therapy I can get after I'm forced to drop out of college and become a mail man so why not get a head start.

I rather get my heart broken three times, thrown in a garbage can, forced to listen to Fergie at the Superbowl on repeat for the rest of my life, and become lactose intolerant than prepare for the most dreadful part of the semester for a college student.