College is expensive. Everyday life is expensive. Everyone could use a little help saving money, especially those of us who are on the infamous college budget. That's why I scoured the internet to find places that offer great student discounts! Students discounts are definitely a blessing, so read below to find just some of the many places that you can save money with by showing your student i.d or signing up with your student email online!
1. Alex and Ani: Get 10% off items that are marked full-price.
2. Banana Republic: For both teachers and students who show their i.d in-store, you get 15% off full-price purchases.
3. TopShop: Get 10% off items with an online purchase.
4. Forever 21: Only with online purchases that are full-price, get 10% off!
1. Chipotle: Get a free drink with the purchase of a meal, when you show them your student i.d.
2. Waffle House: Get 10% off coffee and waffles here! Perfect for those late night cravings or a Sunday morning breakfast with your friends.
3. Sweet Tomatoes: Want to eat healthy and cheap?! Well at Sweet Tomatoes you can get 10% off the salad buffet with your student i.d!
4. Chick-fil-a: Get a free drink with a purchase of your meal! (not available at the Student Union location)
1. Greyhound: Get a big discount off tickets! *Have to buy a Student Advantage card first*
2. Amtrack: If you book far enough before your trip (check the Amtrack's website for more information), then you get 15% off.
3. Geico: Can potentially gain a 15% discount on insurance, as long as your grades meet their requirements.
4. Eurail: Planning a trip across Europe and need a cheaper way to get to each destination?! Well, Eurail discounts tickets for those who are under the age of 27. You don't even need to be a student!
5. Student Universe: Both faculty and students get discounts off of airline tickets when you go through Student Universe! Over spring break, I bought my airline tickets to Costa Rica for $300 less than some of my friends who didn't go through Student Universe!
1. Spotify: I'm sure most of you already know about Spotify's discount, but if you haven't heard of it, you can get both Spotify and Hulu for just $5 a month if you sign up with your student email.
2. Movie Theaters: At most movie theaters, you can get a discount if you show your student i.d when buying the ticket.
3. Amazon: You can get Amazon Prime free for a month, which includes 2-day shipping for those of us who buy everything last minute if you sign up with your student email.
4. Metropolitan Museum of Arts: If you are in New York City and want to check out this museum, you can buy tickets at a discounted rate for just $12!
1. Microsoft Office 365: For both students and teachers, you get Microsoft software for free (includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) when you use your student email!
2. Dell: Students get a $100 promo gift card (electronic only) for computers, tablets, etc over $500 when you sign up with your student email.
3. Apple: Both students, teachers, parents of students, and even homeschool teachers can get discounts on Apple products!4. T-Mobile: I have T-Mobile and I wish that I knew about the discounts they offer for students here. At participating locations, you can get big discounts on cell phone purchases as well as 20% discounts on cell phone accessories (i.e cell phone cases).