5 Totally Different, Totally Delicious Ways To Indulge In Pizza

The slice you'll never ever want to finish.

356
Unsplash

For pizza lovers, we will eat anything with the three ingredients of, crust, tomato sauce, and cheese. Below are five unique ways typical pizza has been altered but still tastes better than ever!

1. Deep Dish Pizza

Deep dish pizza is commonly known as, "Chicago Style". The crust of deep dish pizza is very deep, creating a pie-like pizza. As the dish is cooked in a pan similar to a bowl, the dough is pressed up onto the sides forming a bowl-like sides for a very thick layer of toppings.

2. Bagel Pizza

A pizza bagel is as simple as it sounds. The crust of the pizza is half of a bagel, topped with tomato sauce, cheese and other toppings of your choice!

3. Calzone

This form of pizza was created in Naples, Italy. It is an oven-baked folded pizza, stuffed with tomato sauce, cheese and other typical toppings.

4. Cone Pizza

Cone pizza is shaped like a typical ice cream cone. The crust of the pizza resembles the cone, where the tomato sauce, cheese and other toppings fill the "cone" to the top.

5. Pizza Sub

A pizza sub is a great combination of two of the best types of food around, sandwiches and pizza! A pizza sub is made similar to any other sub or sandwhich where you choose your type of bread and what you want inside. But because it is a PIZZA sub, obviously you are going to have some tomato sauce and cheese, followed by some of your favourite toppings - meatballs are a common addition to a pizza sub!