Pizza Toppings For 10 College Majors

Pizza Toppings For 10 College Majors

Ever wonder what pizza topping you would be based on your college major?

539
Pizza Toppings For 10 College Majors
fanpop.com

Pizza is something that just about everybody loves, especially college students. It is easy, rather cheap, and something simple! So, below are pizza toppings that fit great with 10 different college majors:

1. Engineering - Extra Cheese

Engineers are people who basically hold everything together, without engineers, the world would probably not be able to function. Without cheese, nothing would be held on the pizza, so cheese and engineers let everything function!

2. Education - Pepperoni

Education majors are seen as the classic type of major, and pepperoni is the classic type of pizza topping!

3. Criminal Justice - Peppers

Peppers have a little force and those majoring in criminal justice have to use a little force when performing certain duties.

4. Business - Italian Sausage

When people think of business majors, the word fancy probably comes to mind, and when Italian sausage is said, it also sounds kind of fancy!

5. Finance - Onions

Finance is not a word that many people like to hear, because it usually has something to do with their money, and onions are just something bitter that accompany that word finance.

6. Foreign Language - Pineapple

Majoring in something that is abroad requires a person to get out of their comfort zone and explore the diverse world, and pineapple on pizza is definitely something that is getting out of the usual comfort zone.

7. Communications - Red Pepper Flakes

Just one tiny little red pepper flake can have a huge impact on a person, and communication majors can also do something as simple as make one huge change to a person or the world around them.

8. Mathematics - Mushrooms

There are many different types of mushrooms, and there are also MANY different types of math and many different ways to solve math!

9. Nursing - Bacon

When we think of nurses, we almost always think of staying healthy, and bacon is the complete opposite of that. Let's face it, nurses can't always be or eat healthy!

10. Undeclared - Tomato

Undeclared majors have to take the basic classes for the first semester or two, and tomatoes are one of the basics for pizza because most pizzas have sauce on them!

There you have it, what pizza topping you would be based on your major!