Pippo, My Soon To Be Best Friend

Pippo, My Soon To Be Best Friend

I love my friend's fluffy dog.

14
Pippo, My Soon To Be Best Friend
Shivani Boodhoo

I’ve always loved dogs, but from afar because all that barking and jumping makes me very nervous. I never had one as a pet growing up because dogs were too much work, and we had lots of stray cats around the neighborhood, so that’s what I ended up with. However, due to one handsome mister, I have braved my fear of being up and close with a dog thanks to one named Pippo.

Pippo belongs to my best friend Antonella. He is a Shetland Sheepdog, a “sheltie” for short. He is a well behaved pup that is a fluffy beast of cuteness. He barks only when he sees his next door cat neighbor in the window and when you leave the room. He likes it when everybody is in the room together enjoying life and him watching it all right in the middle, ready for attention. I also love the fact that he doesn’t jump on you trying to lick you all over. Somehow he was trained to not do that haha. He’s such a sweet pup with the best faces. You can tell when he’s judging you or is fed up with your human activities. I still remember his, “Really Bitch?” face when I touched his fluffy bum. Hey! I couldn’t help it, he’s fuckin adorable, I just wanna cuddle him and squeeze his wittle face.

Pippo will love me one day though, how could he not, I’m awesome, he’s awesome, together we would be awesome buddies. I get so excited when I get snapchats of him, looking like the stud that he is. Whether he is playing with his toys or sleeping like a precious angel on his bed, I cry inside because of the perfection that is this boy. There is also the fact that he is very spoiled, I can relate to this as well. The fact that my friend’s mom had to meet us halfway from the groomers because silly Pippo wouldn’t move due to lack of motivation and the fact that he is a spoiled baby and wanted to be walked by his Mama. Sorry Antonella, you lost that fight.

Pippo is smart, curious and affectionate according to his owner and I very much agree with this. He will investigate a bush and grass at any given chance, assuming his role as Mr. Treasure Hunter. He doesn’t care if his fur was groomed just a few minutes ago, that tree was looking suspicious, it must be checked out. He’s so goddamn fluffly like I honestly just can’t enough of it. His wittle bum just swings as he walks around, this tiny little fluff with paws will break your heart. He’s also very photogenic, he should be in commercials. That smile is worth a million. Also, he’s great at Snapchat, if only the damn filter would recognize that gorgeous face. Stupid Snapchat.

I hope one day I’ll have a dog like Pippo, till then it’s random trips to Antonella’s to see my friend, Pippo.