5 Pinterest Recipes That You Need To Try Right Now

5 Pinterest Recipes That Actually Work

All recreated – and eaten – by yours truly.

59
5 Pinterest Recipes That Actually Work

Confession #1: I am a Pinterest addict.

Confession #2: My Pinterest recipes have a less-than-stellar success rate.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's due to less-than-clear instructions, a different set of taste buds, or simply bad recipes. Anyways, it seems that when I pull recipes from Pinterest, they have the tendency to flop the first time around.

With that in mind, here are five Pinterest recipes that have been crash-tested by yours truly and actually deserve the title "Pinterest-worthy."

1. These amazingly perfect waffles.

They're fluffy, thick, lightly sweet, and buttery. If you're feeling extra fancy, sprinkle some mini chocolate chips or cinnamon and clove into the batter.

If you don't have buttermilk on hand, just substitute one cup of milk mixed with one tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar for every cup of buttermilk used. Mix the two together and let sit for at least five minutes.

2. This healthy and yummy dinner.

Lean meat, colorful veggies, and flavorful seasonings make this roasted one-pan dinner delicious, while the quick prep time and the limited amount of dishes make it convenient. Customize it by changing up the spices and veggies to suit your mood.

3. A creamy curry recipe that will fill you up.

The combination of curry paste and canned coconut milk creates the perfect amount of heat, tempered by the luscious coconut milk (it truly is luscious – I can and do eat it with a spoon). Serve it with rice or flatbread, and you have an easy-to-make exotic dish.

4. Carrot cake muffins!

Okay, okay. So they are actually called "Healthy Applesauce Carrot Muffins," but I think that "Carrot Cake Muffins" is a bit more accurate. They are sweet, they are moist, and they are the perfect option for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. PRO TIP: make a glaze of milk, cinnamon, and powdered sugar to drizzle on top with a sprinkle of coconut. Your taste buds will thank you.

5. This classy Earl Grey tea cake.

A cake so posh that you'll pick up a British accent after just one bite! Okay, not really, but this tea-flavored cake is truly a delicious, classy showstopper!