Piercings are so much fun and a great way to stick jewels or metal nearly anywhere on your body. They're perfect for when you're looking for a fun way to spend your check, you're going through a mental breakdown, or just if you're trying to spice up your look. Whatever the occasion, it can always be hard to decide which piercing you want next.

Next time, let your zodiac sign do the work for you.

Taurus: Nose Piercing

Taurus, you're reliable and patient and this piercing suits that vibe best. Go for the nose piercing and rock it.

Libra: Septum

Unsplash

Libra, your balanced nature matches this piercing well. No need to pick a side with this one, just go for it and love it.

Scorpio: Nipples

Scorpio, you're passionate, exciting and this (semi-)secretive piercing matches your vibes. Get one, get two, rock it!

Gemini: Navel

Virgo: Double Lobe

Virgo, you're practical to a fault. Get a little wild with a different take on a classic look and double up on lobe piercings.

Leo: Cartilage

Leo, your generous and faithful nature makes the classic cartilage piercing the metal for you.

Capricorn: Tragus

Flickr

Capricorn, your disciplined nature makes the discreet tragus piercing the one for you. You're careful about your choices, but I promise this one is a good one.

Pisces: Industrial

Pisces, you're sensitive and easily led astray. This piercing can be a reminder to keep the bar high for yourself (about as high on your body as you can get it).

Sagittarius: Rook

Sagittarius, your optimism and curiosity make this the perfect piercing for you.

Aquarius: Forward Helix

Katelynn Groh / YouTube

Aquarius, you're independent and don't fall into line with the crowd. Get a forward helix piercing or two or three and make that individuality pop.

Cancer: Conch

Ericka Talks / YouTube

Cancer, you're loyal and protective over those you care about and this matches that energy. Get a piercing that circles and protects your whole ear.

Aries: All of Them

Aries, you're adventurous and you can do so many cool things with a million different piercings. Don't be limited to just one and go for them all!