10 Things All Picky Eaters Have Thought Before

I will admit that I am a picky eater. I have been one for pretty much as long as I remember.

Navigating life while not eating many foods has been a challenge to say the least, but I know that I am not the only one.

That being said here are 10 things that myself and all of the other picky eaters have thought before.

1. There is nothing on this menu that I will eat

Nothing

media.giphy.com

This thought has passed through my mind way too many times when going to a new restaurant.

2. I guess I am going to go with chicken fingers and fries again

Curtis the nugget king

media.giphy.com

I am almost 21 and I still order these off this kids menu. Don't judge.

3. Can I just get pretty much everything taken off this food item?

Picky

media.giphy.com

I don't like anything on my tacos but cheese so I have to ask for no lettuce or tomatoes. I can't be the only one who does things like this.

4. I have literally nothing to eat

I'm hungry

media.giphy.com

Chances are there are tons of options for you to eat at home but you don't like or feel like eating them.

5. Why can't we just eat somewhere that I know I like the food at?

Why

media.giphy.com

Again, trying new restaurants means that there us a chance of you not liking anything on the menu at all.

6. I can do this!

I can do it

media.giphy.com

This is the thought you have when someone makes you food and you don't want to be rude so you have to force yourself to eat it even if you don't like it.

7. Let's just have mac n' cheese for dinner

Mac n' cheese life

media.giphy.com

This is always a safe option.

8. This makes me want to puke

Puke

media.giphy.com

Ew.

9. I hate (whatever food it is that you hate)

Hate

media.giphy.com

10. I am going to be 90 in a nursing home and still will only eat chicken nuggets

Chicken nuggets

media.giphy.com