I will admit that I am a picky eater. I have been one for pretty much as long as I remember.
Navigating life while not eating many foods has been a challenge to say the least, but I know that I am not the only one.
That being said here are 10 things that myself and all of the other picky eaters have thought before.
1. There is nothing on this menu that I will eat
This thought has passed through my mind way too many times when going to a new restaurant.
2. I guess I am going to go with chicken fingers and fries again
Curtis the nugget king
I am almost 21 and I still order these off this kids menu. Don't judge.
3. Can I just get pretty much everything taken off this food item?
I don't like anything on my tacos but cheese so I have to ask for no lettuce or tomatoes. I can't be the only one who does things like this.
4. I have literally nothing to eat
Chances are there are tons of options for you to eat at home but you don't like or feel like eating them.
5. Why can't we just eat somewhere that I know I like the food at?
Again, trying new restaurants means that there us a chance of you not liking anything on the menu at all.
6. I can do this!
I can do it
This is the thought you have when someone makes you food and you don't want to be rude so you have to force yourself to eat it even if you don't like it.
7. Let's just have mac n' cheese for dinner
Mac n' cheese life
This is always a safe option.
8. This makes me want to puke
9. I hate (whatever food it is that you hate)
10. I am going to be 90 in a nursing home and still will only eat chicken nuggets