Petitions For Justice That Will Take Literally Two Minutes To Sign

There are so many petitions to sign to help a multitude of causes that demand justice. Petitions are a great way to band together and demand change in a broken system. I have put together a list of multiple different petitions so you can help do your part even if you are not able to attend protests or donate money. Here are petitions you probably haven't signed yet. Please take a minute to read through the petitions, share and sign.

1. Rodney Reed is innocent. Exonerate and send him home.

To Contribute to the Funding of This Documentary Effort, Please Visit: https://www.gofundme.com/f/rodney-reed-documentary Description: In 1998, Rodney Reed w...

2. Fire Jared Campbell

This petition is a demand to fire an officer that disturbingly maced a child at a nonviolent black lives matter protest. People like this do not protect us and should not be carrying guns.

3. Demand that ICE Release Braian

This 21 year old boy has lived in the United States since he was three years old. He was told by ICE detention staff that he would go back to his "native" country of Argentina within a month. This did not happen and he is still in jail in the United States. Please sign and demand that Braian be released from a jail with horrifying conditions.

4. Justice for Ahmaud Arbery

Ahmaud was 25 when he was killed while jogging. The men who killed him, Gregory and Travis McMichael, were formerly a retired district attorney investigator and police detective. There were no consequences due to their ties with the police force. Demand that Ahmaud receive justice by signing this petition.

5. Justice for Jabril Robinson

Jabril Robinson shot and killed by Clayton County police officer Charlie McDaniel and Dwayne Parkin. He was shot in the back of the head and the district attorney is refusing to prosecute his killers.

6. Oscar Lugo is sentenced 152-440 years in West Chester, PA 

....for a non-violent drug case. Are you kidding me? Please sign.

8. Justice for Maurice

Maurice was unarmed and waiting with a white trooper for a tow truck to arrive because his car wouldn't restart. He was shot by a New Jersey State Trooper.

9. Petition for Mia Khalifa

Mia Khalifa has recently been outspoken on Tik Tok about her experiences with getting screwed by the porn industry. According to the petition, "The now 27-year-old Mia Khalifa appeared in the porn industry for a short span of 3 months in 2014 at the then age of 21. She was only paid $12k from the millions of dollars that Pornhub and BangBros make off her videos.The infamous hijab video has collected ISIS death threats that have targeted Mia from the video's release in 2014 to today. Mia attends therapy on a consistent basis for trauma, emotional distress, and consequences of bullying. Mia and her team have provided countless financial offers to the current owners of her domain name and pornographic videos to no avail. Big corporations are not giving Mia Khalifa a fair chance to demand her content in court due to financial advantage. We are demanding her domain names be returned, her videos be removed and fairly discussed in court without putting Mia Khalifa into deep financial ruin. Mia has stated her regret for her decisions in the porn industry multiple times." If you are a true feminist, you should be supporting Mia in her fight for justice and to reclaim her reputation.

11. Stop ICE from poisoning immigrants! 

According to the petition, ICE has been spraying immigrants with HDQ NEUTRAL 100 times a day. HDQ neutral is a dangerous chemical. There are wanrings,"Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Causes severe skin burns and serious eye damage." Their warnings also that that if you have eye contact, skin contact, inhalation or ingestion of this chemical you should "IMMEDIATELY CALL A POISON CENTER OR PHYSICIAN"...we're leaving immigrants in an unventilated area while wiping this chemical on everything very frequently. This is essentially poising the immigrants in detention centers.

12. Queer black immigrant detained by ICE for 2 years 

This petition demands that ICE San Antonio Field Office Director Dan Bible release Sadat Ibrahim (A# 208-920-376) from detention.

13 Justice for D'Quan Young

D'Quan Young was 24 years old when he was brutally shot by an OFF DUTY police officer in 2018.

14. Investigate the death of Elijah Weatherspoon

It's a little ridiculous that we have to petition for cops to do their job, but here we are. Please sign!

15. Justice for Robert Fuller

Fuller was a 24 year old black man who was recently found hanging from a tree in Palmdale, CA. His death was ruled a suicide (obviously it was not a suicide, Robert was lynched.) According to the petition, "city officials have presumably ruled his death a suicide and linked his death to the COVID-19 pandemic without proof." COVID-19? Nice try, but we see right through this. Please sign.

16. Justice for Dominique Clayton 

According to the petition,"Dominique Clayton (32) was murdered in her own home by Matthew Kinne, an ex-police officer."

17. Fire TX law officers who threatened to shoot a black grandmother and grandson

WARNING: This video contains explicit language.

According to the petition "The police claim 21-year-old Tye Anders ran a stop sign several blocks before arriving at his grandmother's home." All this for a stop sign?!?!