Pete, Please Fight For Tomorrow
Celebrities

Pete, Even If You Might Not Want To Be On Earth Today, Please Fight For Tomorrow

Nobody knows your pain, but you deserve another chance to find your peace.

6893
NBC // SNL

Nobody knows what you're going through. We can all try to identify with it from our darkest moments, but we don't know.

You are dealing with something you thought you've figured out how to handle by now, but didn't know it could get worse.

Take a breath.

You have love in your life. That can be hard to see behind the hate people take out on you. Choose to see the love and not the hate. Hate is just words masking ignorance.

You've spoken out about your mental health in the past, and you aren't getting the respect you deserve for embracing the cards you were dealt.

We don't know your pain, but today, you told us just how bad it was.

We heard you. Don't quit.

Your name has been all over the media more than ever this year in bad ways and good. You didn't ask for that, and now you're here pushing to get through each day. Whatever is going through your head at this moment to get you to the point of this cry for help, just know that there is always tomorrow to try again.

You deserve tomorrow.

People abandon their lives every day. They get to the point where the suffering is too much and the appeal of escaping the noise becomes their idea of peace.

Don't escape the noise, please. There may not be one right answer to do that, and it will probably hurt like hell to figure it out, but you can do it. Your peace doesn't have to be escaping life.

Fight the world, fight the noise, fight your illness.

We have lost too many good souls in this world because the evil took over. Please, don't join them. Their cries for help were maybe missed or ignored and they didn't get the chance to try again.

It may not feel like it, but your peace is out there. Fight to find it.

You are overwhelmingly loved and there are so many people out there right now fighting to make sure you are and will be OK. Realize the wealth of love and support surrounding you will help you get through your struggles.

You can make it to tomorrow. Please keep living.

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE STRUGGLING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND/OR TENDENCIES, REACH OUT IMMEDIATELY. NO ONE SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS ALONE. SUICIDE IS SERIOUS.

National Suicide Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255 - available 24/7