Perfect Christmas List for Any College Student

How to please the hard-working college student in your life this holiday season.

41
History

1. Money

Cash, checks, direct deposits, we're really not picky.

2. A massage

Finals week is very physically trying on us. All the hunching over crying can mess with your back pretty bad.

3. Amazon gift Cards

You don't have to worry about getting them something they'll hate but not have the motivation to actually return or regift, so gift cards are always a safe bet.

4. Restaurant gift cards

The school food gets a little old after a while and sometimes it's nice to just treat yoself...unless you're broke like the rest of the other broke college students.

5. Fuzzy socks

I mean, who doesn't love fuzzy socks? This is a pretty perfect gift for anyone on your Christmas list.

6. A day to do nothing

Parents, try and remember the stress of finals when you were in school? Those weeks of endless assignments? How you wish all your could do was nothing? Yeah, things haven't changed.

7. Textbook money

We're probably not going to read them anyways, buuuuuut we're at least our professors will appreciate us at least having them.

8. Their favorite home cooked meal

Because there's nothing like 'em!

9. Basic cleaning supplies

Laundry detergent, dryer sheets, dish soap, sponges, Lysol, cleaning wipes, a small vacuum, a boom and dustpan, etc. We're not (all) animals.

10. Technology

Speakers, a TV, DVD player, new headphones, or other appliances of that nature are much appreciated.