But it’s also annoying as hell. My hair is nearly touching my butt and I often catch myself, as well as others with long hair, saying these same things.
1. Get off my hair/You’re on my hair
My boyfriend is constantly laying on my hair and ripping it out of my skull.
2. I haven’t brushed my hair in days
Not exactly proud of this one, but I don’t brush my hair as much as I should.
3. Washing my hair makes my arms tired
My arms seriously get tired when I was it because there’s so much.
4. I should cut my hair
I say it all the time but don’t mean it.
5. I hate my hair
No, I don’t.
6. You have one of my hairs on you
Once I have been in a space, my hair stays there for a lifetime.
7. I’m shedding
I shed more than a dog, and it’s worse because my hairs are two and a half feet long.
8. That’s not a spider in the drain, it’s my hair
You’d think I’d be bald with the clumps of hair I leave in the drains.
9. I need a hair tie
My hair is too damn long to do just about anything without it getting in my face.
10. My hair is stuck in my jewelry
Not only does my hair gets wrapped around my earrings, but I have nearly yanked out my nipple piercings with my hair too.
11. My baby hairs are as long as your regular hair.
My baby hairs are the most annoying thing on my body, I swear they have minds of their own.