Why Pedophilia Can Never Be A Sexual Orientation

We Can Never Let Pedophilia Be Redefined As A Sexual Orientation, It’s Child Abuse, Period

You're disgusting if you look at a child as anything other than a child.

23

I don't usually get very political on my page. I don't like to write about things that are too serious or controversial in case I don't have all the facts.

That being said, I felt that I needed to take a stand on this and let my thoughts be heard.

With all the new sexual orientations being recognized, we need to address one very important fact:

Pedophilia is NOT a sexual preference.

It is disgusting.

It is a crime.

It is illegal.

It is disturbing.

I do not care if you "identify" with being attracted to children.

If they are a minor and you're an adult, stay away.

Find someone your own age.

Children cannot be your significant other or someone for your "pleasure." They are a child. Here to grow up and learn.

Do not take advantage of them. Of that obliviousness. Of the purity. Let them be children.

As people try to pass the movement that pedophilia is a sexual preference, I say "forget you." You're disgusting if you look at a child as anything other than a child and need to seek help immediately.