Why It's Important To Be Passionate About Something
Lifestyles

When You Find Your Passion, Hold It Close Because One Day, It Could End Up Saving You

I found writing. I found something that brought me away from my struggles.

189
Guy holding a pencil and a paintbrush

I think that there comes a point in every person's life where they come across something that catches their eye. It grabs their attention and helps guide them with their passion. Once something like that comes along, your life is changed forever. You always have something to pull you from your darkest moments and something to lighten even your brightest days.

Finding your passion can save you. It can bring you back to life when you feel like you are running out of options. When you find something that can create that much emotion in you, hold it close. Whether it is music or dance or writing or painting. It could be the beach or the gym or a coffee shop. It could be your mom or your friends or your significant other. Too many people allow life to become too serious, they allow the daily struggles to overtake them. They forget that they are able to do things that make them happy. When you feel like you are turning into one of those people, step back and let your passion take control of you. Do the thing you love. Find what you love and let it save you.

I found writing. I found something that brought me away from my struggles. It brought me away from my stress and my anxiety. It brought me away from my problems. It saved me.

If you don't think that you have a passion or a love, think of the first thing that calms you down when you are feeling stressed. When anxiety or sadness or problems hit, what do you do? Where do you go? Maybe your passion isn't a thing. It could be a place. It could be a person. Just find it. Stop allowing life to become so serious that you end up in an early grave because of it. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. Let your passion save you.