10 Things That Happen In The Last Month Of College, Explained By 'Parks And Recreation'
College

.GIFs we all can relate to during the final month of school.

925

The last month of school is upon us, which means finals are approaching, our brains are evacuating, and we are counting down the days until sweet freedom. We all tend to feel and think the same things during the end of the Spring semester, so here are some relatable ways these things occur told by our friends from "Parks and Recreation."

1. The first day motivation moment. 

When you know you have exactly one month left of school and you are determined to go to every class, study and not procrastinate.

2. You also help motivate your friends.

You have enough motivation that you even encourage and motivate your friends.

3. But then that all quickly fades.

After one day, you know that's all the motivation you have in you.

4. You begin to completely lose all brain power.

The simple things aren't so simple anymore.

5. You may have put the wrong answer on a test.

Everyone is talking about how they got Wisconsin as the answer but you put 74.

6. When someone is sitting in your seat that you've sat in all semester.

I mean, seriously... where did you even come from?!

7. When you decide to go out when you should be studying.

What's a few hours of going out and having fun instead of sitting in your room stressing about all the assignments you haven't done, right?

8. And then you immediately regret it.

Then it dawns on you how much you should have not done that.

9. Then you wake up on the last day of school.

You've made it... it's the last day and you can smell freedom just hours away!

10. That moment you receive your final grades.

After weeks of waiting in agony for your final grades, you realized you passed...barely, but who cares! YOU PASSED.

We all can relate to our good friends here from Parks and Rec on our final days of school and the continuous struggle, but remember, as Leslie Knope once said, "You are a beautiful, tropical fish- smart as a whip and cool under pressure." You can do this!