"Parks and Rec" may be one of the world's most genius shows, and I think it's so great because everyone can relate to it in some way or another.
Especially college students.
Here are 38 ways Parks and Rec may just some up the life of a college student.
1. Literally Having No Idea What The F*ck is Going On Half Of the Time
2. Listening to Your Family and Friends *awful* Political Views, And Figuring Out How To Tell Them That Their Views Are *awful* Without Being Too Mean
3. Alcohol being your Best Friend
4. But Also The Devil...
5. Getting An "F" Back On An Exam You Thought You Did Great On
6. ... And Seeing Your Classmate Got An A On It
7. Wanting To Go To The Bars With Your Friends But Knowing You Have A 15 Page Paper Due at Midnight
8. Rushing To Finish A Paper That You Knew About for Two Months
9. Knowing Summer Break Is Coming Up But Continuing To Eat Like Garbage Because Life's Too Short
10. Staying Up All Night To Finish Homework
11. Watching Classmates Presentations And Wondering What The Hell They Were Thinking
12. Being So Stressed All The Time That Even Your Poops Aren't Normal
13. Actually Getting A Full Night's Sleep And Having No Idea What To Do With Yourself
14. Sitting In An Exam And Someone's Phone Keeps Buzzing
15. Feeling Accomplished After Finishing One Classes Homework But Realizing You Still Have 3 Other Classes To Do And It's Already Midnight
17. When a professor signs homework over break
18. Getting An "A" On That Paper You COMPLETELY Bullshitted
19. When You're Having A Really Hard Day And Just Need To Talk To Your Mom
20. Networking And Just Trying REALLY HARD
21. Taking Naps Is Your #1 Hobby
22. Debating Every Single Day If It'd Be Worth It To Just Jump Out In Front Of A Car At The Crosswalk
23. Doing Everything In Your Power To Avoid Talking To Literally Anyone
24. Seeing That Guy You Hooked Up With At The Bar... Again
25. Trying Really Hard To Seem Like College Is Making Your Brain Grow Instead of Shrink
26. Literally Just Being A Walking Train Wreck
29. When The PowerPoint Ends 15 Minutes Early In Lecture, And Instead of Letting You Out Early, The Prof Starts The Slides For Next Class
30. Just Trying To Fix Your Hair But Then Getting Called On
31. When Someone Wants To Have A Conversation Before 9 AM
32. Constantly Being Asked What The Plan Is After Graduation
33. Literally Just Not Having Enough Hours In The Day
34. Seeing "lil Tay" and "WOAH Vicky" On Your Timeline And Wondering What Happened To The World
35. Looking In The Mirror Before Going Out And Realizing You Look BANGINNNNN'
36. Getting Assigned A Group Project *cringes*
37. Waking Up On Monday Morning And Thinking You'd Rather Get Hit By A Bus Then Deal With The Day
38. Knowing That All of This Hard, Crazy Work Is All Going To Pay Off In The End
Maybe we love Parks and Rec so much because even situations get sticky, everything always works out.