42 Panic! At The Disco Lyrics For Instagram Captions

42 Panic! At the Disco Lyrics To Use For Instagram Captions

An article this comprehensive didn't exist, but it does now

17664
panic at the disco
Panic! At The Disco Instagram

I frequently troll the internet for the best captions to use on Instagram because, despite me writing a lot, I'm a very uncreative person when it comes to making captions. My friends and I have a group chat specifically dedicated to captioning pictures and if you tell me you've never asked your friends for caption help, you're lying.

Usually, I like using a song lyric as a caption because they seem to just *get* me, you know? But whenever I look for good Panic! At the Disco lyrics to use for captions, I come up short. Too short. Sure there are articles giving me 20 lyrics, but I want to look through every song Panic! has and see what lyrics are the best for my Insta.

So I took the liberty of going through every Panic! song from every album to extract some viable captions for selfies, group shots, bae pictures, and beyond. Was this a waste of time? Probably. Was this fun to do? Oh yes. Here are some of the best Panic! lyrics to use for captions:

1. "We're still so young, desperate for attention." ~ "The Only Difference Between Suicide and Martyrdom is Press Coverage"

2. "Take it a day at a time." ~ "Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks"

3. "I'm wrecking this evening already and loving every minute of it" ~ "There's a Good Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet"

4. "Feelin' so good just the way that we do when it's 9 in the afternoon. "~ "Nine in the Afternoon"

5. "Things are shaping up to be pretty odd." ~ "That Green Gentleman"

6. "Take a chance, take your shoes off, dance in the rain." ~ "I Have Friends in Holy Spaces"

7. "All was golden when the day met the night." ~ "When the Day Met the Night"

8. "When I look in her eyes, I just see the sky." ~ "She Had the World"

9. "Throwing a line out to sea to see if I can catch a dream." ~ "She Had the World"

10. "Let the sun rain down on me." ~ "The Ballad of Mona Lisa"

11. "You'll dance to anything!" ~ "Hurricane"

12. "Should've known right from the start you can't predict the end." ~ "Memories"

13. "It was always you." ~ "Always"

14. "She lives in her world so unaware." ~ "Sarah Smiles"

15. "Truth be told, I never was yours." ~ "This is Gospel"

16. "But they haven't seen the best of us yet." ~ "This is Gospel"

17. "We're lost in a dream now." ~ "Vegas Lights"

18. "Do it one more time." ~ "Vegas Lights"

19. "You never could control me." ~ "Far Too Young to Die"

20. "All my friends, we're glorious." ~ "Victorious"

21. "Livin' like a washed-up celebrity." ~ "Victorious"

22. "Don't threaten me with a good time." ~ "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time"

23. "I make these high heels work" ~ "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time"

24. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am." ~ "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time"

25. "A moment you'll never remember and a night you'll never forget!" ~Hallelujah

26. "I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars." ~Hallelujah

27. "A lifetime of laughter." ~ "Death of a Bachelor"

28. "Just another LA Devotee." ~ "LA Devotee"

29. "All the memories that we make will never change." ~ "Golden Days"

30. "Oh it's Saturday Night!" ~ "Say Amen (Saturday Night)"

31. "I pray for the wicked on the weekend." ~ "Say Amen (Saturday Night)"

32. "Everything's coming up aces." ~ "Hey Look Ma, I Made It"

33. "Hey look Ma, I made it!" ~ "Hey Look Ma, I Made It"

34. "If it's a dream, don't wake me." ~ "Hey Look Ma, I Made It"

35. "Had to have high hopes for a living." ~ "High Hopes"

36. "Didn't have a dime, but I always had a vision." ~ "High Hopes"

37. "This is my roarin' twenties!" ~ "Roarin' Twenties"

38. "Every weekend with your friends." ~ "One Of the Drunks"

39. "Seventeen so gone." ~ "Old Fashioned"

40. "Remember your youth in all that you do." ~ "Old Fashioned"

41. "They were the best of times." ~ "Old Fashioned"

42. "Oh the power of LA." ~ "Dying in LA"