10 Pandora Jewelry Gifts For The Woman In Your Life

10 Pandora Jewelry Gifts For Every Woman In Your Life

Every girl loves receiving a little box on Christmas morning.

43
Alfa Centrum

It's never too early to shop for the holidays, meaning that now is the time to start thinking about who you need to buy gifts for and how much you are willing to spend. No matter what your budget is or who you are shopping for, these beautiful Pandora gifts, ranging from $40 to $125, are sure to be a hit.

1. Grandmother

The most expensive item on this shopping list is a jewel-filled tree pendant. Splurge on Grandmom this year with this charming necklace because she deserves it. After all, she is the root that holds the entire family together.

2. Mom

Give Mom something to obsess over this holiday season with rose gold studs encrusted with diamonds. These small yet intricate earrings will let her know how much she means to you.

3. Sister

Any sister would love getting a cute piece of jewelry from their sibling, especially this jeweled rose gold daisy ring. Consider this the gift that finally resolves all the times you hit her with a soccer ball or stole her clothes.

4. Wife

This bracelet is the perfect gift for you to give your wife; enchant her with this gorgeous bracelet with the padlock to your heart. Getting this for her gives you the perfect future gift idea for the woman who claims she "doesn't want anything" because now she will want to fill it up with charms!

5. Future Fiance

While it isn't exactly the promise ring she may have on her mind, this pink jeweled padlock heart necklace proves to her that she has the key to your heart, and she is wearing the lock close to hers.

6. Daughter

Spoil your daughter this year with the beautiful rose gold crown ring from Pandora. This ring is the easiest way to show her that she is "Mommy's little princess" or "Daddy's little girl."

7. Disney

Along with multiple other Disney charms, this classic and iconic charm is perfect for anyone who doesn't go a single day without making a Disney reference. If you give this to her, all of her dreams will come true.

8. Traveler

For any girl who can't sit still without dreaming of traveling around the globe and visiting every continent, this one is for you. This simple charm symbolizes the passport that your gift receiver will spend her entire life using to its full potential.

9. Modest

Whether she is your daughter, your aunt, or your cousin, there is a girl in your life that would never wear jewels or flashy jewelry to save her life. Luckily for you, this ring is the perfect mix of elegance and simplicity, proving to be a gift she will never forget and never take off.

10. Best Friend

Finally, there is a charm duo perfect to symbolize just how close you two are. With a matching set, you can both wear them knowing that your best friend holds you near and dear to her heart.

While these are some extraordinary pieces from Pandora that any woman would be ecstatic to receive, there are hundreds more online at https://us.pandora.net/.

Happy shopping!