The Making of An Apocalyptic Era: The New World Order.

The beast will be defeated.

103

Referring to the genocidal campaign currently being launched against humanity under the guise of a pandemic and the controversial vaccination, French Pres. Emmanuel Macron stated: "the beast is here; the beast has arrived." In this context, the world has been misled into the incubation of a New World Order. One question: is the world ready to face the beast?

Generation after generation, the world has witnessed the occurrences of a series of historical events. A retrospective look dated way back reveals some incredible events of time, for example, the Ice Age, World War I, World War II and The Holocaust.

Those historical facts are significant, but they are nothing compared to what's to occur. Now, even worse, is the incremental cataclysm that is slowly hatching before our eyes: CORONAVIRUS, vaccination and the dictatorial New World Order.

Despite the worldwide devastations of COVID-19, people know little about how it came to be. Scientists don't have any evidence supporting the origin of the virus. According to The Lancet, speculations have included the possibility that the virus was bioengineered in the lab or that a lab worker was infected while handling a bat and then transmitted the disease to others outside the lab.

CORONAVIRUS, unlike any other viruses, is a killing machine on a global scale. It's war, a well-orchestrated conspiracy intended to reverse the course of nature. The virus is relentless. It's a pandemic that strikes mercilessly every corner of the earth. In a frightening vicious cycle, it mutates, infects and kills with a vengeance.

For example, Israel was the first country on Earth to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against COVID-19. Now it has one of the world's highest daily infection rates — an average of nearly 7,500 confirmed cases a day, double what it was two weeks ago. Nearly one in every 150 people in Israel today has the virus. (Daniel Estrin)

Then, vaccination came into the equation. With fanfare and so much propaganda, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson ramped up their vaccines production to mitigate the high number of COVID-19 infections and deaths. Those Pharmaceutical companies were allowed to administer their shots on an emergency use authorization only, meaning without any legal approval by the FDA (Food & Drugs Administration).

Dr. Michael Yeadon, an ex-Pfizer scientist, said that these COVID-19 vaccines are unsafe because the gene-based design makes your body manufacture virus-spike protein, and virus-spike protein triggers blood clots. He also added that children are 50 times more likely to die from spike protein.

Once vaccinated, the person feels the reaction of the vaccine. Its short-term effects are sometimes mild and ephemeral whereas its long-term impacts can be lethal: convulsion, paralysis, and possibly massive deaths on a global scale, as some medical experts have predicted. The intent is genocidal, and it's a depopulation mechanism used for the better management of the new state of affairs.

So CORONAVIRUS and vaccination become two avenues that intersect at the point of a borderless world. The New World Order is slowly hatching on us. It's serious, and it's real. Our liberty and our constitutional rights are slowly taken away from us, starting with the federal vaccination mandate in the United States. It already requires proof of full vaccination to perform certain functions in the United States. Later, the magic "666" will supersede all previous requirements.

After the First World War, Pres. Woodrow Wilson contemplated the idea of a New World Order, and every subsequent U.S. president follows. Also Secret Societies, e.g., the Illuminati, the Deep State and the Bilderberg Group, and also leaders of the Western world like Macron, Biden and others are now implementing this demonic conspiracy by putting it in high gear for completion.

Once the beast crawls out of its shell, the One World Government will become final, and humanity will start feeling its wrath. The societal divide will be obvious and the rule of law condescending. There will be the elite, the master; there will also be the mass, the subservient under the draconian laws. Above all, there are the pioneers, the brains of this one-world movement: Klaus Schwabb, Rockefeller, Soros, Rothschild and others.

The rule is simple: the elite talks; the mass listens. The elite decides; the mass blindly complies. "Failure to submit, said Pope Francis, would result in death, often by decapitation." It will be a life of torment, an enslavement system of the worst kind.

Satanism will replace Christianity. People will worship Lucifer and bear the mark of the beast: 666. It will be the identification issued to everyone who partakes of the One World Government.

In a world where Lucifer is god, one would wonder which side China, North Korea, Iran, Turkey and Russia will be on. Will those countries form a coalition against this secretly emerging totalitarian system of government? Or will they join it?

Well, people, wake up and fight. The beast is here, and the beast has arrived! It's apocalyptic. The world is at the dawn of a social cataclysm. Together we, the people, armed with the sword of David, will destroy the army of the Secret Societies in this battle of Armageddon. If we fail, the world will be in a very big trouble. On the other hand, if it's the fulfillment of God's prophecy, so be it.

"They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers." Revelation 17:14.