32 Overused Instagram Captions That You Want To Avoid This Year

Yes, we have heard these all before, and it's not original.

19789

It's okay to admit that not all of us are the best at Instagram captions. That's why we sometimes rely on popular song lyrics or captions that everyone seems to be posting these days. But if everyone is using the same caption, your followers aren't going to be able to enjoy your picture and amazing background. Let me start by saying, whatever you are about to write, please make sure that you're not on the bandwagon unless you really like it so much. Some captions that may be familiar to you are:

1. “I don’t catch feelings, I catch flights”

Says the broke college student who is asking everyone for meals. (Don't forget the purse in hand, pointing toe, and looking down to the ground as if she lost something.)

2. “I only love my bed and _________ I’m sorry.”

We get it, everyone puts in "Netflix" or their "boyfriend".

3. “Take me back!”

Types up this caption after JUST leaving the resort on your way to the airport.

4. "As Rihanna once said, 'Work, work work."

PLEASE NO. I AM CRINGING!

5. “I don’t play tag, I’ve always been it.”

You've been WHAT exactly? I can say anything for that.

6. “Never a dull moment with this one”

I mean, if I'm having a dull moment with you, we wouldn't be posting pictures in the first place.

7. “Might delete later, but I thought it looked cute.”

Wait, so what's the point of posting the picture then?

8. "Caught off-guard, but still cute."

You know damn well it wasn't off-guard. The same people who post "candid" pictures and pretend to laugh. WE KNOW GIRL! WE KNOW!

9. "Things I did...THAT!"

I'm still waiting to hear what exactly you did?

10. “I don’t know about you, but I’m feelin’ 22”

We get it, it's your 22nd birthday. We know…

11. “Cause darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.”

9 out of 10 girls have used this Instagram caption.

12. “He said he loves me, baby boy fall in line.”

Cringe...

13. “Blessed and highly favored.”

I'm pretty sure everyone has used this caption (even me sadly).

14. “Nice for what?”

Sis, you aren't the only one. I guess everyone's plan was to be mean all summer.

15. “Snack or meal?”

Not going to lie, this one can get a free pass once in a while because there are some days where you'll feel like a snack. But you don't have to post this every time you dress up.

16. “Feeling like Floyd in this Mayweather”

Everyone as soon as the month of May hits when the weather is nice…

17. “June’s over? July-ing!”

MAY you please stop with these posts?

18. “I woke up like this. #FreshFace #Natural”

Yes, good skin is important, but it's not natural to do your eyebrows before you take the picture.

19. “About last night…”

Last night was a pretty good night, but there are way more captions to choose from.

20. “Blessing your timeline.”

O_o

21. “No caption necessary.”

Yet, you found it necessary to write a caption about how you're not writing a caption?

22. “Not all those who wander are lost.”

More like everyone's bios basically.

23. “I’m his favorite type of chick, boujee, bad and thick.”

I'm guilty of this too. As soon as Cardi B's album came out back in April, I was using quotes left and right.

24. “________ tingz.”

Yes, this is getting old really quick. You don't have to post this every time you go to a function ladies.

25. “Oops, I almost gave a f***!”

Wait, but you had the time to care when uploading the p—okay.

26. “Look good, feel good.”

I know you have creativity in you!

27. “Only in a competition with myself.”

This ain't it chief.

28. “Trust no b****!”

True statement, but basic.

29. “WCE”

Yes, go ahead with the self-love, but please pick a different caption.

30. “Keep that same energy.”

I guess everyone has the same energy with the SAME caption.

31. "Low quality pic but high quality friends!"

I think we're all guilty of posting this caption. Even I can vouch for this mess.

32. “Life is a beach, I’m just playing in the sand.”

I guarantee there are Odyssey articles out there who will give you ideas on beach captions. This should have been #1 but…I guess you have to save the best for last?