Report this Content
The three weeks after Thanksgiving break for students is one of the hardest things to get through. Our minds have checked out. Our motivation is completely shot. The simplest tasks take more effort than ever. Thanksgiving break gave us a sneak preview of what's to come and we are just ready for the amazing six-week winter break coming our way.
So, here are 20 things to do with all that free time.
1. Work and earn back all the money you spent this semester
2. Spend some much-needed time with family
3. Pull all-nighters with your friends
4. Spend an entire day in bed
5. Finish a movie series in a day
6. Start a new book series
7. Take your dog for countless walks
8. Take daily naps with your cat
9. Catch up on all that sleep you missed out on
10. Get your family nice gifts for Christmas, or at least thoughtful gifts
11. Do some well-deserved retail therapy
Start looking into summer internship opportunities, it'll be here before you know it
13. Watch Christmas movies
14. Build a snowman if there's snow where you live
15. Bake cookies and drink hot chocolate
16. Go sledding with friends or siblings
17. Take a vacation to someplace warm, or save that for Spring Break 2019
18. Celebrate the holidays safely
19. Take time to be with the people that matter the most
20. Have a great break and enjoy the holidays
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.