Our Many Moods Throughout The Day As Told By Cardi B

Washpoppin' babbyyyyy??!!

307
Instagram

At this point in my life - the final four months of my college tenure- Cardi B is definitely my spirit animal. She is one of the most real, relatable, and down-to-earth celebs there are out there right now. When one thinks of Cardi B, one can expect a straightforward person who calls it like she sees it and is always in defense mode should you attack her.

Below are some of the most relatable Cardi B moments that we face throughout our day:

This is you starting our day off on the right note. Coffee in hand and we expect to have a prosperous and productive day. The grass is green, the sky is blue, what could possibly go wrong?

This is when you meet someone who could possibly pose a threat of any kind. This is when you out up you go on the defensive and start marking your territory. You assert yourself and sometimes you size up the person with whom you are conversing.

But, then you remember that you are damn powerful, beautiful and glorious in all the right ways and the competition has nothing on you.

This is the stank face that we give anyone who disagrees with our method or doing things or when things are just not going our way. It is the moment when we decide that our ideas may not be the best (but just for that day), but will never share that out loud to make you 'win.' Never accept defeat.

Someone must always come along to irritate us throughout the day. They complain that you are either not smiling enough or tell you you are being mean. But did I stab you? Of course, this is not literal, but.... did I?

This is your mood when someone tries to play you and you are just not having it. So you just tell it like it is. Your feelings have no space or relevance in my life and therefore, no fucks are given today.

The final mood is when you've had enough with people and their antics, so you have to inform them that you are not to be trifled with because the beef can be real. And, it is FOREVA!

Of course, you must end your day on a positive note. Cleanse your mind, thoughts, and body of all the toxicity that you've experienced throughout the day and say "Girl, bye!"

That is until the next day when the cycle starts all over again.