Mind-Boggling Questions and Facts About Existence -> 2/4

If you take a moment to sit and think about the universe as a whole, there's a lot of thought-provoking questions and statements about reality and our existence.

4
Photo by Unsplash

Questions

There are a lot of questions that pop up in our minds every now and then, and some of them simply remain unanswered. It makes it hard to really understand the universe and who we are, but it also gives us an amazing insight into the different ways of thinking.

1. What exactly does it mean to live a good life? What is "good" to you, and how does that compare to those around you?
  2. If we are all so different, why do we have these ideal ways of living? Why are we conforming to this societal structure so naturally?
  3. What is right or wrong? How do we distinguish what is the exemplary choice in controversial issues?
  4. How do you think the human species will go extinct?
  5. How does our mind come up with some of the random/crazy dreams we have?
  6. What kind of creatures are out there that we have not discovered?
  7. Is there an ideal reality out in the universe?
  8. What are the chances of finding our one true soulmate?
  9. Would you want to know how/when you were going to die?
  10. If you had three wishes, what would it be?

Reality

Reality is not something we can always have a tight grasp on. There are a lot of things that make us sit there and really think about the reality we live in, and it is fascinating to acknowledge the aspects of reality that we do not always think about.

1. We have been dying since the day we were born.
  2. We have not explored over 80% of the ocean.
  3. We cannot picture how big the universe is.
  4. Our mind cannot make up things we have not seen (ex: colors)
  5. Time is nature's way of making sure everything does not happen at the same time.
  6. Our unconscious works faster than our thoughts when it comes to doing everyday actions.
  7. Everything we create in this world has a predetermined purpose.
  8. There is other life out there in the universe that we have not discovered.
  9. On Saturn and Jupiter, it rains diamonds.
  10. You cannot remember more than ten showers you have had.