So, we're halfway through the semester. We probably just took our midterms and now spring break is here. If you're looking for a hearty chuckle before you go back into this semester, you've come to the right article. Oprah is the person I trust the most in the world and I know she can get me through this trying time in the semester, and I hope she can help you too. Oprah and I are here for you.
1. Will I fail? Will I get straight A's? What is the point of life?
I'm very wary of the percentages in Webcourses right now. It seems as though, according to my calculations, I can either get a 98% in each class or a 3%, depending on how hard I try. It's all very suspicious.
2. I have no idea what's going on and, at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.
So, I have come to terms with the fact that, although I paid a hefty price tag for my degree, I have learned nothing and my knowledge is deteriorating slowly. I feel like I know less than I did when I began this semester, and asking for help would make me a fool.
3. I have no patience.
4. Summer is so close.
5. But summer classes...
6. Looking at my final exam schedule.
7. What is the minimum amount of effort I can put in to succeed?
8. I'm just going to sleep and maybe it'll be over.
9. Prepares for the worst.
10. Realizing there is no time left.
If I start studying now there is literally just enough time left for me to read 2 chapters out of 50. So, is it even worth it?
11. Reads one page and then goes on twitter for seven hours.
Then, I finally get it together and get back on that study grind. I open my book, while holding back tears, and while I read one paragraph while retaining about two words, I decide to reward myself with online activities.