4 Huge Questions To My Future Big

4 Huge Questions To My Future Big

I cannot wait to know who you are!

22
4 Huge Questions To My Future Big
Stockpic

The span of deciding to pledge in a sorority and finally doing it was a rough time. I never expected a sorority to be anything I would personally enjoy, but honestly as the weeks of my first semester go by, I love every minute of it. The social status, sisterhood, push to being more, and the other qualities that I could list on and on are why I will always show my pride. One of the most nervewracking things coming up in my sorority and maybe the others is the big/little week. I cannot tell you how nervous and excited I am to find out who my big is but I can speak on behalf of all future littles that when we talk to them through fake numbers and little notes that they are the perfect match.

Even though I do not know my future big yet, I do know how awesome she is. Here are some of the best qualities that all of us look for in a big and they show it.

1. Disney or Nah?

Alright, so Disney is a huge deal to me and generally a lot of girls. Sometimes you just need that person who you can randomly use Disney quotes and music to send a text message to. Literally, when my future big was texting me, I told her how awesome she was already, but she refused and said I was. In response, I had to quote Hercules and say "We are worms, worthless worms" from Pain and Panic bowing down before Hades.

2. Already Listens To My Problems

For someone who you do not "know" yet (quotations signifying you met them but are oblivious to knowing), they are awesome listeners. I cannot tell you enough how much my big has shown me support through my decisions to run for SGA and more personal things regarding a love life or family. I can't thank her enough for how much love and advice she has given me just through text messages.

3. Embarrassment?

By embarrassment, I mean taking pictures you regret from high school or your middle school years and creating an Instagram where they post them each day before the big reveal. Granted that I do regret some of my pictures, I realize that they remind me of my wonderful past of growth and how I will continue to grow as a person throughout my future. Plus who can resist the cute captions underneath the pictures?

4. Common Connections

My last point which honestly isn't but I don't want to be too long is how easily you can connect with your future big. The fact that just asking each other basic questions that will not give away too much about them makes you realize how awesome you two will make a dynamic duo.

I may not know who my big is, but I do know that we will make a great pair. As far as I have witnessed, she is a great person who loves much of the same things as me (especially food). I know this is based off what I am experiencing but I think if not all, most girls can relate to how they connected with their big. I am super excited to officially meet my big and I think I can speak on behalf of all future littles the same.