Best Online Bra Stores

10 Online Stores That Sell Bras That Make You Feel Like An Angel, Even If VS Doesn’t Think You Should Be One

Ditch the wings, you didn't need them anyways.

33

I have been a Victoria's Secret fan since I was old enough to purchase my first bra. I would attend all their sales in high school, waiting in line for hours to pick up my next black lace bra or overpriced black leggings. I even had a Pink credit card since I was a store regular.

Recently, the Chief Marketing Officer of L Brands, the company that owns Victoria's Secret made a statement that the company would never consider redefining their image of a perfect woman "because the show is a fantasy." As a woman who idolized the airbrushed models plastered across the screens of my adolescence, young adults selling me "up two cup size" bras at sixteen to try to help me feel as beautiful as everyone said these girls were... I'm starting to realize that this fantasy is actually a nightmare.

The truth is I will never be a Victoria's Secret model, but why is that such a bad thing? Why do we keep telling women what they need to look like instead of asking them what they want to look like?

I was hesitant to branch out of my Victoria's Secret comfort zone but after a few clicks and experimentation... I started to find the things that I wanted to wear that represented the woman that I wanted to be, compared to who I thought I should be in order to be considered 'beautiful'.

Luckily, there are multiple of high-quality and affordable brands out there who believe all women are beautiful. And these brands will help you remember that you are too.

1. ASOS

This user-friendly website has almost every bra size with hundreds of styles to fit your wants and needs. Plus, they also have comfy sleepwear and robes.

2. Savage X Fenty

Rihanna shook our world with an ICONIC makeup collection, and now she bringing back the fire with an incredible lingerie line. She evens offers a membership program so you never forget to treat yo'self.

3. Aerie

Aerie's new REAL campaign is exactly what the lingerie industry needs. Plus, how cute is that bra?

4. Soma 

Soma is for the girl who doesn't need the razzle-dazzle to feel sexy. Their comfy pieces bring out your best self every time.

5. True & Co

True and Co is a lingerie company focused on empowering woman. Who doesn't love that? If you're not exactly sure which style to try first, take their super easy quiz.

6. H&M

YES! You're already favorite store sells gorgeous bras, underwear, bralettes and more! Plus, they're super cute.

7. Urban Outfitters

If you're a little bold and prefer to swim against the tide, then this is the online store for you. They are not your traditional bra and panty store, but you're probably okay with that.

8. TopShop

Similar to Urban Outfitters, TopShop is for the kind of girl who never really liked the traditional nude bra anyways. Plus, who doesn't love a good matching bra and panty set? Oh yeah, they have lots of those.

9. Lulus

If you're more of a bralette kind of girl, then this is the place for you. They have tons of colorful looks and great styles for you to choose from.

10. Torrid

Ladies with those curves, unite! Torrid is the place for you. Their lingerie is gorgeous and perfect for the ladies with a lot to love.