Apply Here For A One-Of-A-Kind Formal Date Opportunity

"My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really know me." — Garry Shandling

889
Instagram

Would you like to go on an awesome date of a night filled with dancing, drinking, eating, and more dancing to a spring formal event? APPLY HERE! Now accepting applications for a date opportunity to the CSA Spring Formal!

About the Date:

Hi, my name is Timothy Warren. I am 22 years old. I am 6’1”. I wish to go to CSA’s Formal with a knockout date. Currently, I am looking to accept applicants for the open position.

Here are some things you may want to know: I am a physics major looking to apply myself in the medical field through research. I know almost everything about space so that will be useful when we look at the stars together. I can grow a mean mustache or mediocre beard if you want me to have one for pictures. My favorite hobbies include: cooking, drinking, playing basketball, making a fool of myself, and devising pranks against my roommate. I am somewhat of a wine snob.

Some benefits of going with me: I just want to have a good time. I have zero expectations. I have been developed into a gentleman by my parents. I have grown out of boyish acts a long time ago. I will open every door for you and pull out every chair. I will not afraid to show you off as my date!

The Position:

Looking for a formal date to the CSA “Hollywood” Formal. Drinks and meal covered in date opportunity. Travel expenses will not be covered to the event if it requires out of city travel. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

The best fit for the position is someone who: enjoys humor; not afraid to clapback at jokes; excited to dance the night away; knowledgeable of current events and willing to debate/discuss; enjoys all foods including but not limited to (pizza, steaks, pasta, pancakes, and BBQ); willing to talk about (space, sex, drinking, drugs, politics, etc.); willing to participate in shenanigans; continues to work on building great relationships with their family; and puts God first in their lives.

The goal of the position is to have a good time and enjoy a great evening!

Application Process:

If you meet requirements for the position and are willing to apply. Please slide into my DMs. Please include: name, major, dream job, celebrity crush (both guy and girl), and answer the following questions.

1. Pancakes or Waffles?

2. Favorite TV show and why?

3. Favorite color and why?

4. Favorite romantic movie?