College students A Month Home From School
Education

9 Thoughts Everyone Has One Month Into Summer

Is it time to go back to school yet?

50
https://www.pexels.com/photo/sea-sunny-person-beach-5360/

It's officially one month since I moved back home for the summer and started my four-month-long vacation. To me, as excited as I am to be home, part of me already wishes that I could be back at Rowan enjoying all the things that college has to offer. I mean, seriously, in the summer I hang out with the best people ever and have a lot of fun with my family, but not a day goes by that I don't want to go running back to the home of the Profs.

1. When you can actually move around more than just one floor of space and can hang out wherever you want.

Like honestly, I love sitting in my living room, then chilling in my room, and then making food in a kitchen that is bigger than a bathroom.

2. When you get to see your home friends whenever you want.

"You want to go to the movies? Or maybe just chill at my house? Down!"

3. When you can’t actually hang with them whenever you want because now you live in a house with people that do actual things with their lives, and you also have a job to go to.

Like nah fam, it's fine, go ahead without me and do all these awesome things. If it's between 5 P.M. and 8 P.M., it's definite, but any later, the likelihood is kind of slim.

4. When you get to spend more time with your family… for better or for worse.

I mean, you would think your fam would be thrilled to have you home, but it wears off the second you step through the door. Sorry, fam.

5. When you see someone you know take a picture at school.

Like I'm honestly insulted that I wasn't invited! It sucks even more that I have friends there all summer… like I miss you!

6. When you realize that you have to do adult things while you are home and seriously lack the ridiculousness factor that you had during the semester.

I don't want to adult and run errands! I want to sleep until noon, watch movies all day, and be praised for doing so!

7. When you realize you aren't going back to school any time soon.

I miss it so much!

8. When you realize going back to college starts the homework, papers, and classes again.

Can I just pick the fun parts of college, please?

9. When you remember you have all summer to have so much fun with people from home and school!

Live it up, people! Cherish your summer!