If The Jonas Brothers Got Back Together, So Can One Direction

The Jonas Brothers Reunion Sparked My Hope For One Direction's Reunion

It's been almost four years since the last time One Direction performed together and I am not doing well.

82

In case you have been living under a rock, the Jonas Brothers are back and better than ever. When they first announced they would be coming out with a new song, I was instantly taken back to 2009. Before I was a hardcore one direction fan, The Jonas brothers were my entire life. Fourth grade me lived and breathed The Jonas Brothers. They were my first concert and I just lived off of their music. When they broke up, I was heartbroken. I just was not able to comprehend how brothers could break up.

However, when they started to release new music on their own that slight void in my heart was filled. I still listened to them solely but had quickly become infatuated with One Direction. I thought I loved The Jonas Brothers but One Direction really made me the person I am today. I know this sounds dramatic but One Direction provided me with so much. Whether it be watching them on youtube or just talking to my friends about them, I was hooked. I met my two best friends because of the boys and I don't know where I would be without them.

So like with any boyband there is bound to be some heartbreak. When Zayn left the band, my friends and I were crushed. We thought that would be the end of One Direction. How could they go on without one member? They did and they did that for about a year. The boys announced that they would be taking an eighteen-month hiatus. Hiatus is just a break and time after time they promised us that they would be back. It is now 2019 and they are still not back. It has been almost four years. Four years is almost as long as they were a band which is absolutely crazy to me.

Each member has released their own solo music. They are truly having the time of their lives. However, I miss them together and I miss them touring. They were apart of my life for so long and now that they are gone I feel sad thinking that their reunion has not happened yet. It doesn't seem that it will happen anytime soon either. I just wish they would have announced a break up if they would have never got back together.

However, due to The Jonas Brother's reunion, I feel a bit better knowing that if they can get back so can One Direction. I would like to hope that it will be sometime in the near future. I hope they can find their way back together for the fans sake. Like I mentioned earlier, I am ecstatic that they are able to release their own solo music but speaking for everyone we wish they would have one last reunion tour/ song.